All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy-Two Virgins is a comic political novel, with similar appeal to Stephen Fry or Ben Elton, written by one of Britain's most popular politicians. It is Boris Johnson's first novel and was widely acclaimed on publication.
- Author BiographyBoris Johnson is the editor of the Spectator, MP for Henley, writes a column for the Daily Telegraph and has just been appointed Shadow Arts Minister. He lives in London and Oxfordshire with his wife and their children.
- Author(s)Boris Johnson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.55
- £5.60Trending at £6.94
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £3.44Trending at £4.19
- £10.43Trending at £11.99
- £4.69Trending at £6.98
- £8.69Trending at £14.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.