All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Bell's encyclopaedic book traces the evolution of the farm tractor from the days of starting handle and pan seat to current 4-wheel drive machines with air-conditioned cabs and computer management systems. He deals in particular with developments of the classic period from the 1950s to the 1990s. The book is arranged alphabetically.
- Author BiographyBrian Bell lives in Suffolk where he was formerly Vice Principal of Otley College. He has written over 25 books and DVDs on farm machinery and contributes to a number of specialist magazines. He has been awarded the MBE for his services to agriculture.
- Author(s)Brian Bell
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Pond Publishing Ltd
- Content Note350 illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £10.15Trending at £18.37
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
- £12.52Trending at £13.99
- £12.33Trending at £15.17
- £4.84Trending at £5.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.