All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis no-holds-barred book includes a new chapter presenting a comprehensive, politically achievable, private-public solution to the health care dilemma-one that preserves the best of the present system, eliminates the worst current problems, and represents our nation's last best chance to contain costs without a government takeover of medicine.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. Lundberg, M.D., is editor-in-chief and Executive Vice President of Medscape. He was for seventeen years editor of JAMA, the journal of the American Medical Association. A resident of Chicago, New York City, and Los Gatos, California, he is on the faculties of Northwestern University and the School of Public Health at Harvard.James Stacey was until his retirement in 1999 the Director of Media and Information Services for the Washington Office of the AMA. He is the author of Inside the New Temple: The High Cost of Mistaking Medicine for Religion (1993). He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)George Lundberg
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintBasic Books
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.