All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake your own unique and huggable soft toys with this quirky collection of 12 easy-to-sew stuffed animal patterns. Including designs for an owl, a monkey and a dragon amongst many others - children will be so happy to play with these adorable handmade creations, full step-by-step instructions and construction diagrams included.
- Author BiographyMariska Vos-Bolman is a graduate of the Utrecht School of Arts and is the creator of the popular Fluffles and DIY Fluffies soft toy brands, which are sold worldwide. Her patterns are characterized by their cute and quirky style and their very detailed illustrated tutorials, which make them fun to create. Her work has been featured widely online including high-profile blogs Craft Gossip and Handmadeology. She lives in Zaandam, The Netherlands. http://www.mariskavos.nl
- Author(s)Mariska Vos-Bolman
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- joesgreat201230 Aug, 2017by
Lovely book for sewing toys
Great book for making toys, templates good and easy to follow.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.