Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.23+ £1.62 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description25 practical yet pretty projects for yourself and your home.
- Author BiographyAlice Butcher and Ginny Farquhar have worked together for many years designing, making and creating - they specialize in creating beautiful sewn items and developing their own original designs. They run regular workshops teaching various sewing techniques such as embroidery, applique, patchwork and freehand machine embroidery. Ginny and Alice have written a number of books for David and Charles including Home Sweet Sewn and Sewing for Kids.
- Author(s)Alice Butcher,Ginny Farquhar
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- annieknits201109 Aug, 2016by
Lovely book with nice ideas
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- sue.atebey22 Jul, 2013by
Great n ew ideas for me to make
I bought this book to give me more ideas as I have recently become interested in all sorts of handicrafts. This book has some great new projects for me to try at different levels of capability. I think this book will be useful to me for many years to come.
- mystyle-200923 Feb, 2011by
Sew Fabulous Fabrics
This book has a lot of idea's BUT a big down side is the fact that the patterns, which I feel are the main thing that you would want, are not easy as you have to enlarge them by 300% and 400% which according to the book can be scaled up on a photocopier or at a library, I do not think I would have bought this book if I had known this. Because of this, there are things in the book I would like to make and not do so, I do not think that anyone with a little or no knowledge in needlework would be able to follow the instructions.As I have a lot of sewing knowledge behind me and found the instrction confusing.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.28Trending at £11.78
- £5.11Trending at £6.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £12.79Trending at £14.76
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.20Trending at £8.56
- £11.28Trending at £16.63