All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate beautiful accesories to enhance your home using simple techniques. A subtle colour palette and lovable designs combine to create a collection of over 35 projects. Easy-to-follow instructions, colour photos and illustrations accompany each project.
- Author BiographyTone Finnanger has a distinctive style that is popular with crafters of all ages and abilities. She has written several needlecraft books including Crafting Springtime Gifts (D&C, February 2006) and Crafting Christmas Gifts (D&C, September 2006). She lives in Norway.
- Author(s)Tone Finnanger
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/08/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.