Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 31 handy, handmade projects with illustrations and instructions. This book helps readers create customized hand-crafted bags and handy organizers for their homes and gardens, in fun and contemporary fabrics, that can be used again and again.
- Author BiographyBetty Oppenheimer is an avid crafter and seamstress. She is an experienced author and studied textile science at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
- Author(s)Betty Oppenheimer
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date19/09/2011
- Content Note32 colour photos, 200 black & white illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.