All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA feminist genealogy of the industrial revolution Parisian seamstress, exploring her agentic intervention in the socio-cultural and political formations of modernity.
- Author BiographyMaria Tamboukou is Professor of Feminist Studies, co-director of the Centre for Narrative Research at the University of East London, UK and co-editor of the journal Gender and Education.
- Author(s)Maria Tamboukou
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRadical Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight372 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.