All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to sewing. It helps you discover how to: master hand and machine stitches; read a sewing pattern; hem a variety of fabrics; negotiate sleeves and pockets; install zippers, buttons, and other fasteners; shape garments with tucks and pleats; and, adjust projects for better fit and function.
- Author BiographyJan Saunders Maresh is a nationally known sewing instructor, educator and journalist, and has worked as the education director for Viking Sewing Machine Company and as the director of consumer education for JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts. She is the bestselling author of 13 sewing books and a frequent guest on national sewing TV shows.
- Author(s)Jan Saunders Maresh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2004
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/11/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight606 g
- Width185 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.