CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionShaped like pottery but supple like fabric, this title includes projects that helps you learn the simple technique of wrapping fabric strips around cording to make coiled pots.
- Author BiographyBarbara Warholic begon sewing in childhood. Over the years she created garments such as her wedding dress and clothing for her family, and later discovered a passion for pottery. She now combines her love for sewing and pottery into her own version of coiled soft pottery.
- Author(s)Barbara Warholic
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date23/05/2017
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.