All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing a compelling theme to the evergreen craft of sewing, this guide is organised by season and features gorgeous seasonal palettes, photography and projects to spark creativity all year long.
- Author BiographySusan Beal writes for CRAFT, Stitch, ReadyMade, CraftStylish and iVillage.com, and is the founder of westcoastcrafty.com. She is the author of World of Geekcraft and has contributed to Handmade Nation, Applique Your Way and Adventures in Vintage Craft. She is the president of her local quilt guild, teaches crafts at Maker Faire and the Pacific Northwest College of Art.
- Author(s)Susan Beal
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteb&w how-to illustrations throughout, 40 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.04Trending at £11.63
- £2.49Trending at £3.97
- £12.79Trending at £25.00
- £7.59Trending at £9.96
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £15.09Trending at £25.00
- £15.97Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.