Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning how to sew and how to choose the tools and supplies to begin sewing can be confusing, but Sewing For Dummies, 3rd Edition guides readers through the process. This book provides 25% new and revised content including updated projects, more step-by-step illustrations, a refreshed colour insert and additional how-to graphics.
- Author BiographyJan Saunders Maresh is a nationally known sewing journalist and educator as well as a bestselling author of 15 books, including Home Staging For Dummies . She has worked as the Director of Consumer Education for White Sewing Machine Company and JoAnn Fabrics and is also an interior re-designer, color specialist, and Certified Staging Professional. Look for her Web-TV show at www.nakedroomsolutions.tv.
- Author(s)Jan Saunders Maresh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jgoo852609 Nov, 2017by
Full of useful information and tips
Excellent value for money - a must have in your repertoire
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.