Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.56
- £31.10Trending at £33.34
- £9.08Trending at £14.98
- £28.33Trending at £29.99
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £5.50Trending at £6.34
- £6.93Trending at £7.19
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the complex case law concerning the use of the provocation defence in cases of intimate killings, this title considers the construction and representation of subjectivity and sexual difference in legal narrations of homicide.
- Author BiographyMonash University, Australia
- Author(s)Danielle Tyson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.