Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.07
- £36.75Trending at £47.77
- £34.99Trending at £37.78
- £10.09Trending at £10.65
- £31.13Trending at £33.28
- £14.25Trending at £14.99
- £28.33Trending at £29.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRichard Wright
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyRichard G. Wright is a nationally known expert on the issue of sexual offender laws. He has been a practitioner, researcher, scholar, public speaker and teacher on issues of sexual offending, federal crime control, racial inequality, and domestic violence for twenty years. After many years of community-organizing, policy advocacy, program development and implementation, he received his Ph.D. in Public Policy from the University of Massachusetts Boston in 2004. He has been published in peer-reviewed journals including Criminology & Public Policy, and legal journals on federal sex offender laws including the Adam Walsh Act, the 2003 Protect Act and the 1994 enactment of the Jacob Wetterling Act. He has been interviewed and cited by numerous media outlets including USA Today, Newsweek, the Boston Globe and National Public Radio. His intellectual and scholarly agenda includes examining the growth of preventive detention, the balance between civil liberties and the War on Terror, sexual assault and moral agency.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.