All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSex Offender Treatment is an innovative case study-based guide to the treatment of sexual offenders, offering direct access to the insights and experience of experts in the field. The book describes case formulations, assessment processes, and treatment undertaken with specific sexual offender types.
- Author BiographyDaniel T. Wilcox is Managing Director of Wilcox Psychological Associates, a private clinical and forensic psychology practice. He is a registered clinical and forensic psychologist, and honorary research fellow and lecturer at the University of Birmingham, Centre for Forensic and Criminological Psychology. He is Editor of The Use of the Polygraph in Assessing, Treating and Supervising Sexual Offenders (Wiley, 2009). Tanya Garrett is a registered clinical and forensic psychologist in private practice and an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Birmingham Centre for Forensic and Criminological Psychology. Tanya s published research relates to sexual violations in therapy and clinical psychology training, ethical issues in therapy, and sexual offender treatment and evaluation. Leigh Harkins is an assistant professor in the Faculty of Social Science and Humanities, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada. She has experience working in treatment groups for sexual offenders, completing psychological assessments in prisons and community criminal justice settings in Canada and the UK. Leigh's published research focuses on sexual aggression, offender rehabilitation, and multiple perpetrator offending.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight638 g
- Width178 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel T. Wilcox,Leigh Harkins,Tanya Garrett
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.