All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionSex and sexuality are important to consider in psychotherapy, psychology, counselling and health provision across a variety of contexts and are relevant to clinicians and therapists working in health and mental health settings as well as in specialist services such as sexual and reproductive health and HIV. This book examines issues of sexuality.
- Author BiographyCatherine Butler is a Principal Clinical Psychologist, trainer and systemic psychotherapist in Adult Primary Care Psychology in City and Hackney Community Health Services. Amanda O' Donovan is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in sexual health and HIV at St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London. Elizabeth Shaw is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in sexual health and HIV at St Ann's Hospital, London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmanda O'Donovan,Catherine Butler,Elizabeth Shaw
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.