Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAny events that challenge the survival of living organisms may be classified as stressors. These stressors could include, for example, lack of food, increased population pressure, predatory pressure, climatic events or in the case of humans, loss of a loved one, lack of financial security or uncertainty in the future.
- Author BiographyDavid Lovejoy Professor of Neuroendocrinology, Department of Cell and Systems Biology, University of Toronto Dalia Barsyte Protagenic Therapeutics Canada Inc., Canada
- Author(s)Dalia Barsyte,David A. Lovejoy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight370 g
- Width169 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.