All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionBy the middle of the nineteenth century, the public had had enough of sex and death. This title offers a new way to understand sensationalism in both newspapers and reform movements.
- Author BiographyGretchen Soderlund is assistant professor of English and gender, sexuality, and women's studies at Virginia Commonwealth University, where she also teaches in the Media, Art, and Text PhD Program.
- Author(s)Gretchen Soderlund
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 1 line drawing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.