All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains photocopiable lesson plans and activities as well as support materials for teachers. The support materials provide guidance on developing a school SRE policy as well as suggesting ways of supporting and involving parents.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter has taught for 11 years in Middle Schools as a class teacher and Science co-ordinator. She now works as a SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) development worker supporting primary schools in the implementation of their SRD programme and policy. She has produced a variety of PSHE related resources for use in primary classrooms. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSex and Relationship Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight287 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.