All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBushnell, a columnist and social critic, trips on her Manolo Blahnik kitten heels on a drunken cocktail trail through New York, from the Baby Doll Lounge to the Bowery Bar. On her travels, she assembles a cast of freaks, wonders, wannabes and gossip-peddlars.
- Author BiographyA seasoned freelance writer, Candace Bushnell has been writing the 'Sex and the City' column since 1994. She is also a regular contributor to VOGUE. Ms Bushnell lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Candace Bushnell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/02/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Weight195 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- johnjonespubl0912 Jul, 2011by
I loved every moment of the story. Great holiday read. Get and enjoy.
I love watching SATC dvd's. Takes me back to my youth as i know New York well and love it. I wanted to read the stories and am pleased that I have the book.
- claire_shearman...13 Jun, 2011by
Brilliant and great value
I bought this after seeing the 2 films and the tv series. Its a brilliant story about love and relationships, its very funny in places too. Would reccommend to anyone!
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47