All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Haotel du libre-aechange by Georges Feydeau --Page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Liverpool, Stephen Sharkey has had work produced in London and Edinburgh. As well as many original works he has adapted classic novels for the stage, including The Picture of Dorian Gray and The Old Curiosity Shop. A founding member of The Miniaturists group, his play The May Queen was published by Methuen Drama in 2007.
- Author(s)Stephen Sharkey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight99 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £14.04Trending at £16.88
- £6.75Trending at £9.67
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.28Trending at £7.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.92
- £8.83Trending at £9.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.