Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.07
- £46.51Trending at £49.31
- £36.75Trending at £47.77
- £34.72Trending at £37.78
- £10.09Trending at £10.65
- £14.25Trending at £14.99
- £28.33Trending at £29.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically re-evaluates the problem of sex between international personnel and local people and offers regulatory solutions to legal problems.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Simm is a Visiting Fellow at the Regulatory Institutions Network, Australian National University. She has previously worked as a government lawyer advising on international law in the Australian Attorney-General's Department and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and as a diplomat in Southeast Asia. She has also worked as a refugee lawyer in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Simm
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.