Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.70Trending at £30.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically re-evaluates the problem of sex between international personnel and local people and offers regulatory solutions to legal problems.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Simm is a Visiting Fellow at the Regulatory Institutions Network, Australian National University. She has previously worked as a government lawyer advising on international law in the Australian Attorney-General's Department and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and as a diplomat in Southeast Asia. She has also worked as a refugee lawyer in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Simm
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.