All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sex, or the Unbearable two of our leading theorists of sexuality, politics, and culture engage in intense and animated dialogue about living with-and imagining alternatives to-what's overwhelming in sex, friendship, social inequality, and one's relation to oneself.
- Author BiographyLauren Berlant is George M. Pullman Distinguished Service Professor of English at the University of Chicago. She is the author of Cruel Optimism, The Female Complaint, and The Queen of America Goes to Washington City, all also published by Duke University Press. Lee Edelman is Fletcher Professor of English Literature at Tufts University. He is the author of L'impossible Homosexuel; No Future, also published by Duke University Press; and Homographesis.
- Author(s)Lauren Berlant,Lee Edelman
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleTheory Q
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note6 photographs
- Weight250 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.14
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £15.45Trending at £15.64
- £10.03Trending at £15.49
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £6.80Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.