All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchools need to be able to regulate sexting, but at what point are administrators infringing on students' rights? Is teenage sexting a violation of child pornography laws? This book tackles these tough issues and others.
- Author BiographyJoseph O. Oluwole, PhD, JD, is professor of education law at Montclair State University. He has also served as assistant attorney general for the state of Ohio. Preston C. Green III, JD, EdD, is Harry Lawrence Batschelet II Chair Professor of Educational Administration and professor of education and law at Penn State University.
- Author(s)Joseph Oluwole,Preston C. Green
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byEunice A. Grippaldi
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.76
- £6.98Trending at £9.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.05
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.47
- £8.47Trending at £9.44
- £3.59Trending at £3.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.