CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAdding to the existing literature on trauma, this book exposes the prevalence of physical and emotional abuse among severely mentally ill patients, and includes case studies that reveal its tragic and devastating impact.
- Author BiographyMaxine Harris, PhD, is co-founder and co-director of Community Connections, a private, non-profit mental health agency in Washington, D.C. She is the author of numerous articles and the co-editor of two monographs on case management for persons with serious mental illness. Christine L. Landis, LICSW, is a clinical social worker and supervisor at Community Connections.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristine L. Landis,Maxine Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.