Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £13.00
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £9.15Trending at £12.37
- £19.28Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe question of what constitutes sexual harrassment is contentious, as is the question of how to address sexual harrassment. In this debate, two philosophers of widely divergent views present their arguments and then respond to each other's reasoning.
- Author BiographyLinda LeMoncheck is the author of Dehumanizing Women: Treating Persons as Sex Objects and Loose Women, Lecherous Men: A Feminist Philosophy of Sex. Mane Hajdin, senior lecturer at the University of Waikato in New Zealand, is the author of The Boundaries of Moral Discourse.
- Author(s)Linda LeMoncheck,Mane Hajdin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- Series TitlePoint/Counterpoint: Philosophers Debate Contemporary Issues
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 94
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteindex
- Weight331 g
- Width154 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.