All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.13
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.41
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date guide deals with historic and recent sexual offences, providing a step-by-step approach to the relevant law and procedure. It also includes matters arising before and during trials, from the perspectives of both prosecution and the defence. .
- Author BiographyFelicity Gerry QC specialises in high profile, serious and complex fatal, sexual and violent offences.She has appeared on all major television and radio networks and writes regularly for the broadsheet and legal press. She holds a research post at Charles Darwin University and has a column in Criminal Law and Justice Weekly. Catarina Sjolin is a senior lecturer at Nottingham Trent University. She spent 15 years at the Bar ultimately specialising in tough cases involving a wide range of serious violence, appearing on behalf of the defence or prosecution. She has written for Counsel Magazine and Criminal Law and Justice Weekly. Lyndon Harris is a barrister, sentencing expert and legal commentator. He sits on the board of the Halsbury's Law Exchange. He has appeared on national television and radio to discuss and explain matters pertaining to the criminal law and sentencing and has written for The Times, The New Statesman and Criminal Law and Justice Weekly. He writes for and edits Banks on Sentence and is co-editor of UK Criminal Law Blog.
- Author(s)Catarina Sjolin,Felicity Gerry,Lyndon Harris
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight1360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.