All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £14.37Trending at £14.58
- £9.83Trending at £11.28
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionSexualities in Anthropology: A Reader presents a comprehensive collection of historical and current readings in the social anthropology of sexuality. Succinct and revealing excerpts from key figures in the history of anthropology about sexualities, morality, and the family are featured.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lyons is Editor-in-Chief of Anthropologica , Journal of the Canadian Anthropology Society. He is Professor Emeritus at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario. Andrew and Harriet Lyons are co-authors of Irregular Connections : A History of Anthropology and Sexuality (2004). Harriet Lyons is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology, University of Waterloo, Ontario.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Anthologies in Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight720 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew P. Lyons,Harriet D. Lyons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.