CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys how changes taking place in social, cultural, political and economic domains impact on sexuality, health and human rights. This book will be of interest to professionals, advocates and policy researchers and is suitable for courses covering areas such as gender studies, human sexuality, public health and social policy.
- Author BiographySonia Correa coordinates Sexuality Policy Watch at the Brazilian Interdisciplinary AIDS Association (ABIA), Brazil. Rosalind Petchesky is Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Hunter College, City University of New York, USA. Richard Parker is Professor of Sociomedical Sciences at Columbia University, USA.
- Author(s)Richard Parker,Rosalind Petchesky,Sonia Correa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSexuality, Culture and Health
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.