All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.41Trending at £14.46
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive introduction to sexuality in psychoanalysis. In the book, a range of distinguished contributors challenge the view that sexuality is nothing other than historically and culturally determined.
- Author BiographyCelia Harding is a psychodynamic counsellor and psychoanalytic psychotherapist in private practice in East London. She is a member of and Trainig Therapist for, the Foundation of Psychotherapy and Counselling (WPF). She has organised and run courses for professional counsellors and psychotherapists belonging to FPC for the past eight years. She is a Founder Member and Secretary of the Association for Psychotherapy in East London (APEL).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCelia Harding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.