CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Description'Rediscovering' the peculiarity of feminist perspectives, rather than examining the range of gender-oriented analyses, in the area of legal regulation and sexuality, this work avoids the 'reductionist' and 'essentialist' shortcomings of 'feminism unmodified'. It also addresses themes such as: crime; the family and child; jurisprudence; and more.
- Author BiographyVanessa Munro is in the School of Law, King's College. Carl Stychin is Dean of F.E.S.S. at the University of Reading.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarl Stychin,Vanessa Munro
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.