All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to debates about sexualities, gender and intimate life.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Weeks is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at London South Bank University. He has an international reputation as a writer on sexuality and intimate life, and is the author or co-author of over 100 papers and articles, and twenty-two books. Previous Routledge publications include Sexuality and its Discontents, Same Sex Intimacies and The World We Have Won.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Weeks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.