All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis work argues that an American radicalism is both possible and desirable. One base for radical politics is the institutional workplace, where multicultural coalitions can upset frozen hierarchies. But another is popular culture - whence the author's emphasis on phenomena like sexy dressing.
- Author BiographyDuncan Kennedy is Carter Professor of General Jurisprudence at Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Duncan Kennedy
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/1995
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight335 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.