Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £10.58Trending at £10.76
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe handy pocket-size guide is packed with useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by color photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveler who wants to experience the major highlights that the Seychelles has to offer. The fold-out map of the Seychelles is ideal for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyPaul Tingay, a history graduate, was educated in the Seychelles and Hong Kong. He is the author of three novels, two films and several travel books based in the Seychelles and Africa.
- Author(s)Paul Tingay
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Weight299 g
- Width134 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Sheet map
- Edition Statement6th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.