All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £3.38Trending at £3.46
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
- £24.33Trending at £36.30
About this product
- DescriptionTelevision has been one of the biggest influences on American culture. Through this medium, multiple visions and disparate voices have attempted to stake a place in viewer consumption. In this work, the author sets out to dissect images of the African American woman in television from the 1980s.
- Author(s)Beretta E. Smith-Shomade
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations, references, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.