All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.69Trending at £4.77
- £6.05Trending at £6.94
- £9.28Trending at £12.38
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
- £8.25Trending at £8.90
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from the boardrooms and backstreets of Sydney to the wilds of Queensland and hazardous waters of the Coral Sea, Shadow of the Osprey tells the story of two feuding families: the Mackintoshes, wealthy Scottish landowners; and the Duffys, poor Irish labourers.
- Author BiographyPeter Watt has been a soldier, prawn trawler deckhand, labourer, policeman and private investigator. He has lived and worked with Aborigines, Islanders, Vietnamese and Papua New Guineans. He also speaks, reads and writes Vietnamese and Pidgin. His main interests in life are good friends, fine food, fishing and the vast open spaces of outback Queensland.
- Author(s)Peter Watt
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date24/06/2008
- Content Notemap
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.