All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concluding volume of master storyteller Tad Williams' long-awaited return to epic fantasy.
- Author BiographyFormer singer, shoe-seller and radio show host, Tad Williams is now a full-time writer. His Memory, Sorrow and Thorn series established him as one of the world's most popular fantasy authors.
- Author(s)Tad Williams
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/04/2012
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1116 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine56 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mr_wolf_is_inno...11 Sep, 2011by
Bloody Awesome!! from start to end..
well the title says it all.. if you haven't red a Tad Williams book, then you really should.. he is one of the most descriptive writers and couples with a wonderful story telling ability, leads to total Absorption reading.. there are not many books that take you where the writer is telling you about.. so much so, that interruptions leave you needing to pull yourself away..