CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- Author(s)K.J. Palmer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number501
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Hyperbolic Fixed Points of Diffeomorphisms and Their Stable and Unstable Manifolds. 2. Hyperbolic Sets of Diffeomorphisms. 3. Transversal Homoclinic Points of Diffeomorphisms and Hyperbolic Sets. 4. The Shadowing Theorem for Hyperbolic Sets of Diffeomorphisms. 5. Symbolic Dynamics Near a Transversal Homoclinic Point of a Diffeomorphism. 6. Hyperbolic Periodic Orbits of Ordinary Differential Equations, Stable and Unstable Manifolds and asymptotic Phase. 7. Hyperbolic Sets of Ordinary Differential Equations. 8. Transversal Homoclinic Points and Hyperbolic Sets in Differential Equations. 9. Shadowing Theorems for Hyperbolic Sets of Differential Equations. 10. Symbolic Dynamics Near a Transversal Homoclinic Orbit of a System of Ordinary Differential Equations. 11. Numerical Shadowing. References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.