All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies common themes in the writings of African-, Asian-, and Native-American authors who exploited anxiety about race and national identity
- Author BiographyGretchen Murphy is Associate Professor of English at the University of Texas-Austin. She is the author of Hemispheric Imaginings: The Monroe Doctrine and Narratives of U.S. Empire.
- Author(s)Gretchen Murphy
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerica and the Long 19th Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.