All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines issues of decision-making, communication and power in the planning process. The author explores the politics and power-plays which planning practitioners face and engage in, using real examples from planning practice.
- Author BiographyJean Hillier is Professor of Urban and Regional Studies at Curtin University of Technology, Perth and Director of the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (WA).
- Author(s)Professor Jean Hillier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRTPI Library Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 line illustrations, 2 b&w photos and 9 tables, index
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.