All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the greatest historians of French history reflects on the ways that the French Revolution continues to resonate in France and throughout the world.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Bell is Sidney and Ruth Lapidus Professor in the Era of North Atlantic Revolutions and Professor of History at Princeton University. He is the author of The First Total War: Napoleon's Europe and the Birth of Warfare as We Know It.
- Author(s)David A. Bell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight726 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.