All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the twenty-first century, a battered world is ruled by a crafty old tyrant, Genghis II Mao IV Khan. The Khan is 93 years old, his life systems sustained by the skill of Mordecai Shadrach, a brilliant young surgeon whose chief function is to replace the Khan's worn-out organs.
- Author BiographyRobert Silverberg is one of the most honored writers in the history of science fiction and the author of such contemporary classics as Dying Inside, The Book of Skulls, and Lord Valentine's Castle, as well as Scientists and Scoundrels, also available in a Bison Books edition. He is a past president of the Science Fiction Writers of America and is the only writer to have won five Nebula Awards and five Hugo Awards. In 2004 the Science Fiction Writers of America named him a Grand Master, one of twenty-five writers to have received that designation.
- Author(s)Robert Silverberg
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleBison Frontiers of Imagination
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £36.39Trending at £38.61
- £5.95Trending at £7.35
- £5.95Trending at £6.04
- £15.87Trending at £16.74
- £37.86Trending at £55.00
- £5.97Trending at £7.98
- £5.65Trending at £5.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.