Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes an original intervention into longstanding but insistently relevant debates around the significance of notions of 'performativity' to the critical analysis of early modern drama - particularly that of Jonson and Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyJames Loxley is Professor of Early Modern Literature at the University of Edinburgh. Mark Robson teaches at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)James Loxley,Mark Robson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.