All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSylvia Beach was intimately acquainted with the expatriate and visiting writers of the Lost Generation, a label that she never accepted. This book evokes the zeitgeist of an era through its revealing glimpses of James Joyce, Ernest Hemingway, Scott Fitzgerald, Sherwood Anderson, Andre Gide, Ezra Pound, and others already famous or soon to be.
- Author(s)Sylvia Beach
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byJames Laughlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.08
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.97
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.