All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionLeading literary scholars and historians examine Shakespeare's engagement with the characteristic questions of early modern political thought.
- Author BiographyDavid Armitage is the Lloyd C. Blankfein Professor of History at Harvard University. Conal Condren is a Scientia Professor Emeritus at the University of New South Wales and an Honorary Professor at the Centre for the History of European Discourses, University of Queensland. Andrew Fitzmaurice is Associate Professor of History at the University of Sydney.
- PrizesWinner of Irish Times Literary Prize 2009.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Fitzmaurice,Conal Condren,David Armitage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.