All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.03
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionDid William Shakespeare ever meet Queen Elizabeth I? This title explores the history of invented encounters between the poet and the Queen, and examines how and why the mythology of these two charismatic and enduring cultural icons has been intertwined in British and American culture.
- Author BiographyHelen Hackett is a reader in English literature at University College London. Her books include Virgin Mother, Maiden Queen: Elizabeth I and the Cult of the Virgin Mary .
- Author(s)Helen Hackett
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note18 halftones.
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.