CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.42
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £7.85Trending at £8.02
- £8.44Trending at £11.71
- £11.41Trending at £17.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.95
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare and Judgment gathers together an international group of scholars to address for the first time the place of judgment in Shakespearean drama. Contributors approach the topic from a variety of cultural and theoretical perspectives, covering plays from across Shakespeare's career.
- Author BiographyKevin Curran is Professor of Early Modern Literature at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland and editor of the book series Edinburgh Critical Studies in Shakespeare and Philosophy. He is the author of Shakespeare's Legal Ecologies: Law and Distributed Selfhood (Northwestern, 2017) and Marriage, Performance, and Politics at the Jacobean Court (Ashgate, 2009).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKevin Curran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.