All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.03Trending at £9.39
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £6.79Trending at £9.00
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)J. B. Lethbridge
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Manchester Spenser
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Spenser, Marlow, Shakespeare: Methodological Investigations 1. Beyond Binarism: Eros/Death and Venus/Mars in Shakespeare's Anthony and Cleopatra and Spenser's Faerie Queene 2. Spenser and Shakespeare: Polarized Approaches to Psychology, Poetics, and Patronage 3. Perdita, Pastorella, and the Romance of Literary Form: Shakespeare's Counter-Spenserian Authorship 4. Pastoral Forms and Religious Reform in Spenser and Shakespeare 5. The Equinoctial Boar: Venus and Adonis in Spenser's Garden, Shakespeare's Epyllion and Richard III's England 6. Hamlet's debt to Spenser's Mother Hubberds Tale: A Satire on Robert cecil? 7. Fusion: Spenserian Metaphor and Sidnean Example in Shakespeares King Lear 8. What means a Knight? Red Cross Knight and Edgar 9. The Seven Deadly Sins and Shakespeare's Jacobean Tragedies Works Cited Bibliography Index -- .
- Author BiographyJ. B Lethbridge is Lecturer in English Literature at Tubingen University -- .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.