All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.30
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.59
- £9.97Trending at £11.08
- £4.63Trending at £6.04
- £11.51Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionHow theatre directors, actors, poets, women writers, political philosophers, gallery owners and other professionals in the nineteenth century turned to Shakespeare in myriad ways to advance their own political, artistic, or commercial agendas is the subject of this collection. Whether Whig or Tory, male or female, intellectual or commercial.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Ortiz is Associate Professor of English at the University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJoseph M. Ortiz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.